A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and how they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
TYPE OF COOKIES
- ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
- Own cookies: those that are perceived by the same publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third party cookies: those that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
- ACCORDING TO THE TIME LIMIT THAT THEY STAY ACTIVATED:
- Session cookies: collect data while the user browses the network in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person in charge of the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
- ACCORDING TO THE END:
- Technical cookies: they are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the web.
- Customization cookies: allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the web.
- Cookies analysis: allow the provider analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising cookies: allow the editor to include on the web, advertising spaces, according to the content of the web itself.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: allow the editor to include in the website advertising spaces according to the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), JELP 40 SL informs about the cookies used on our website (cookies own and of third parties) with the purposes described below:
COOKIES OF third-party ANALYSIS, session and persistent that allow JELP 40 SL the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user in order to track the use of the website as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
PERSONALIZATION COOKIES that allow the user a personalized navigation through the website, according to their language.
JELP 40 SL informs that this website uses Google Analytics: it stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can find detailed information about it through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish you can use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, through the instructions you can reject the analytical cookies of that service in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Likewise, JELP 40 SL informs the user that it has the possibility of configuring its browser so that it is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if desired, to prevent them from being installed on their hard drive.
Below we provide the links of several browsers, through which you can make this configuration: